Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's Assassin's Creed III time.


Right now I'm mainly playing XCOM and Hitman: Blood Money.  On Tuesday, Assassin's Creed 3 comes out.  I preordered it from Amazon however, so it could be a few days before I have my copy.  Until then, I intend to try and stay off the Internet as much as possible, and use that time to finish XCOM and Hitman, and maybe hunker down and play some more of my PS3 games or make some progress on anime.

XCOM is excellent.  Expect a review soon.  Hopefully before my copy of Assassin's Creed 3 comes.  So far I think it ought to be in the top 3 for this year.  Hitman is also excellent.  I would like to write about it but I'm not sure I'll  have time.  I've never played Hitman before, but after playing Blood Money, I'm a lot more interested in Absolution.

No comments: