Monday, June 25, 2012

This blog looks ugly.

I got tired of the design for the blog.  I always thought it looked kind of atrocious.  This is just a placeholder until I can figure something out.  Something that doesn't look quite as bland.

Anyway, I'm still working my way through Assassin's Creed Revelations.  The mechanics powering it are definitely showing their age; races are incredibly stupid and frustrating, for example, and having to chase a target just makes me swear at everything.  But the game is still fun for the most part, and there's so much appealing stuff to do it's too easy to get sidetracked.

I'm on memory sequence 6 right now.  There's a hint of political intrigue in the story, but honestly the plot isn't that interesting.  Altair's sequences aren't that fun either, mostly because I didn't play AC1 and so most of the characters and plot elements don't make sense to me.  I guess Altair was betrayed rather often in his time, though.

I got an iPad 3, and I'm amazed by the battery.  Not only by how long it takes to run out, but by how long it takes to charge.  At first I thought it was the adapter I was using (I was using the adapter and cable for my old classic iPod that I used to have back in high school), but this thing really seems to charge at a trickle pace.

It's a really neat device, though.  I feel like I can get a lot done on it.  The screen is great too, but I had a 4th generation iPod Touch beforehand, so I'm used to the Retina Display gimmick.

No comments: