Sunday, January 8, 2012

A hiatus

The last month or so has been quite a whirlwind for me.   Between crunching down on the end of the semester (and taking quite a load off during winter break), I stopped checking my email, lost most of my writing inspiration, and dove into what I enjoy most; games, anime and reading.  2011 had some amazing experiences for me, but despite everything, it was still probably the worst year I can remember living through, and I’m glad it’s over.
I don’t know what 2012 holds.  Right now I’m just winging it.  I have one more week of vacation left, and I aim to use it to be a bit more productive.  I want that to mean I’ll finally get back into writing, but I don’t know where to  begin.  I’m itching to write SOMETHING, but there’s nothing in particular I’m inspired to write about at the moment.  We’ll see.

No comments: